Installing new RPM...

I just installed the new RPM for hylafax-4.0-3.

I re-booted and when I try to use sendfax:
# sendfax -d 12033674005 /etc/hosts
(I hope this sends the file /etc/hosts to 1-203-367-4005)

I get the following message:
Font Courier-Bold: /usr/lib/hyla/afm/Courier-Bold: Can not open font
metrics file; using fixed widths.
460 Failed to submit job 2: Unable to open scheduler FIFO: No such
device or address.

Any ideas what is wrong?

  --  Ed Weinberg,
      Detel, Inc., An Internet Presence Provider
      edw@detel.com
      www.detel.com/
      www.serverking.com
      www.q5.com/  <-- find someone to CoolTalk or chat with here