Re: Re: Problems with MPS (more pages, same document)

> Does anyone out there use a US Robotics Courier V.everything for faxing?
> How well does it work? Better than the Zyxels?

I used a Courier V.everything until about 18 months ago. I had a few
problems with it missing in-coming fax and occasional grief sending,
though I don't remember exactly what. I swapped it with a MultiTech
MT2834ZDX which has worked flawlessly - I recommend it over USR for
faxing.

Regards

--
Dave Godfrey