Re: Problems with MPS (more pages, same document)

In your reply to this, you said:

   This is because a RTN is sent from the receiving side.
   We have seen this before for some fax machines. Ricoh FAX1700L
   is one of them. Our work around is to ignore the nack and assume
   it is ok !

What did you do to "ignore the nack"? We are having this same problem, we
have a Zyxel 1496 and it only happens when connecting to a few fax
machines. I have the lastest firmware from Zyxel, and I am pretty sure it
is not an ECM problem since we do have the line

   Class2DCCQueryCmd:     "!(0,1),(0-5),(0-2),(0-2),(0,1),(0),(0),(0-7)"

in our config file and if I take it out we have bad problems to almost
every machine we connect to.

Does anyone out there use a US Robotics Courier V.everything for faxing?
How well does it work? Better than the Zyxels?

Thanks,
Steven.