re: Letterhead, stdin->sendfax

> 1. Is there a way to create a 'letterhead' effect (ie. each page has a
logo inserted at the top). I
have seen reference to this in past posts, but no answers.

   I did the posts. It's been difficult, but I have done it. I had to convert
the two documents from ps to pbm, and then write a C program that mixs them (just OR bit to bit). then convert from pbm to ps again and call sendfax.