Re: HylaFax: PostScript recognized as text - why?

when you send a postscript file, are you just cut/pasting the text? or
sending it as a postscript MIME type?  sending it as pure text will make
fax barf, coz it doesn't use magic to detect a ps message.  it's dumb and
has to watch the mime do his act in the street.