Distinguising between Ringthough and Busy

I am running HylaFAX on Linux, and am wondering about some of the limits
you can set through the configuration, determining the Maximum number of
times HylaFAX will try due to various circumstances.

MaxDials         integer  unlim   max phone calls to make to transmit a job
MaxTries         integer  3       max attempts to transmit a job
NoCarrierRetrys  integer  1       number of times to retry dialing on ``NO
CARRIER''

But what I want, is for it to:
	Maximum 2 times for Ring-through (No Answer)
	Maximum 12 times for BUSY
	Maximum 3 times for faild attempt.
	Maximum 1 Retry on "NO CARRIER"

The problem I think I have, is that HylaFAX doesn't distinquish between "No
Answer" and "BUSY" when finding out how many attempts.

Is there a config option that I missed? Or is this the way it is, I'll have
to live with it?

Thanks.

Aidan Van Dyk                               aidan@magma.ca
   Magma Communications Ltd                 Phone: +1 613 228-3565
   Unit 201, 52 Antares Drive               Fax:   +1 613 228-8313
   Nepean, Ontario, K2E 7Z1                 WWW:   http://www.magma.ca/