Re: format files

> is anyone can tell me wath format files can I use to send with Hylafax (doc,txt,ascii,.)
> thanck you

I think this has already been covered in the last few days, however...

ASCII yes, ISO 8859-1 - I'm not sure, Windows ANSI codepage - no, IBM CP 437 -
           no, IBM codepages for Western Europe - no, ISO 8859-x, for x not 1
           - no, (with a suitable code convertor, you can use the compatible
           subsets of the unsupported code pages - with a suitable postscript
           font, you may be able to use most of them).
.txt yes, if that means ASCII
.doc yes, if that means ASCII, not if it means Microsoft word, unless you can
          find a Microsoft Word to Postscript (etc.) convertor that will
          run on Unix (you can run such convertors (i.e. Word or Word Viewer)
          on the Windows side and then give the postscript to hylafax).

.tiff	yes for G3 coding, fairly easily for other codings
.gif, .jpg, .pbm etc. tools are available to adapt from these
Postscript yes

Incidentally you seem to be using a rather old version of MS-Mail, which
generates broken timezone codes:

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:01:47 +-200

Assuming Central European summer time, this should be:

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:01:47 +0200