HylaFAX password problem

We are attempting to install HylaFAX on our server; and have encountered
a problem. Our machine has shadow
passwords enabled. When we try to send a fax with the following syntax:

       sendfax -E -n -h /dev/cua1@dorian:4559 -d 15065360228
/home/csi/ssteeves/tocspice3f3.ps

we are prompted for a password; unfortunately we cannot figure what the
password is or why it is prompting for
one.

In your faq we have read about a problem in which we think is similar.

                   Q104: Problem accessing fax services by clients?

We are unsure if this is our solution or not.

The response said that HylaFAX actually consults etc/hosts (in
/var/spool/fax) for security purposes. We are not
very clear on how the etc/hosts (in /var/spool/fax) is supposed to be
setup. This is what we now have in that file:

                                           localhost
                                           127.0.0.1

It would be greatly appreciated if you could inform us of any additional
information this file should contain, syntax
about this file, or any information that will help to solve our password
problem.

Thank you

CyberSmith