How to do loopback testing?

	How can I configure my Hylafax software to provide loopback testing?

	I am experimenting with various invokation scripts that setup the To;
	etc paramters, and I don;t have a physically close fax machine to send
	to. What I would like to do is have the documents prepared and handed
	to the reciever from the transmiter. I know the physical (modem) link
	works, so i just want to be able to fully prepare the faxes, and loop
	them back to the reciever.

	Is there a way to d this?

	Thanks.

--