Re: faxmail postscript attachment scaling problem

> found that this happens because textfmt (actually faxmail) adds a
> PS-prologue in which a line like.
>
> 0.05 dup scale
>
> occurs. This line causes all output to be scaled to 1/20 of the natural

In my version of textfmt, this is in the page prologue, not the document
prologue, and is protected by being within a save...restore pair.  The
Hylafax system is installed in the office, though and I haven't time, when
there, at the moment, to play with it to see exactly what it does.

If the page is not being closed at the end of the text insertion, you will
have worse problems!