Re: Problems with HylaFax 4.0pl1 on Solaris 2.4

I guess I'll wait and find out.  I have been a HylaFAX user for two years,

before version 4.0pl1 my Sparc never crashed from anything. Usually i

attribute matters like this to human error, my errors specifically.

If it crashes again, I will let others know.

email : cwk@fwcnetworks.com
URL   : http://www.fwcnetworks.com/