Re: Problems with HylaFax 4.0pl1 on Solaris 2.4

I've been using HylaFAX 4.0pl1, built from source, on Solaris 2.5 for many
months with no problems.  Specifically, I did not need to make
~fax/dev/ticlts.  I'm using modems on a 8-port serial card (Sun SPC) -
perhaps that is why?

--
Ivan Kohler
VoiceNet Staff