faxmail :attachment file ?

Hi, I set up a mail to fax gateway using Hylafax on Linux.  I tried
to use Pegasus mail to send mail with a postscript file and a
winword file attached, to the gateway.
However, i only get the message body while the attachment are not
faxed.
mail with no attachment file works fine . I'd like to know how to
send attachment in MIME format through Hylafax.

Error message as fax :

(The following section of this message contains a file attachment)
(prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.)
(If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant
system,)
(you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.)

(If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for
assistance.)

(DISCARDED image/gif GOES HERE)

DISCARDED application/msword GOES HERE)

any help ?
thanks a lot!
Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Lotfi Azaiez
EDV-Verwaltung
Georg-Simon-Ohm-Fachhochschule Nuernberg
kesslerplatz 12, 90489 Nuernberg
Tel: 0911/5880848
Fax: 0911/5880861