Re: HylaFAX and further development

  I'd welcome some guidelines on implementing sending multiple jobs in
one batch (to the same number).  This dialing, sending, hangup process
for each job is silly.

  I remembered reading awhile back that faxq is the one to look at.  I am
going to take a look at it first.  What if faxq just scans for jobs to
the same phone number when it starts a job and then combine them?

  Unfortunately I am not a C++ programmer (OK in C though) so it may take
me awhile, but that's the only major gripe we have about HylaFAX.

  Tim