HylaFAX and further development

Yo.

One thing I've noticed about the list lately is that we appear to
running slightly out of steam. Development on HylaFAX (fixes and more
importantly enhancements) have basically ground to a halt (either
that, or I'm not on the development list).

Is there a HylaFAX developer's group/list? Are there a group of
developers enhancing the code? I realise that Matthias Apitz is the
`Keeper of the Source', and I suppose that he is amalgamating the
fixes to the current 4.0pl1 sources that appear on the list now and
then; but no one (on the list) appears to be giving any indication of
any firm direction or coordination on further development of HylaFAX.

I'd really like to keep the development going on this piece of
software, but my background knowledge on the underlying stuff is very
limited (yeah, yeah, I keep telling myself to look into it, but I
never get around to doing it). Is there anyone out there doing any
development? If there isn't, is there anyone out there interested in
doing so (aside from me)?

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460