HylaFAX version 4 problems

Hello,
I am running HylaFAX under IRIX 5.3 in SGI Indy R5000. My modems are Nokia ECM FAST SW 28800 FAX CLASS 2 (TIA/EIA SP-2388) NTC REV 4.01 and  USRobotics Sportster Voice 33600 Fax Rev, 2.0 firmware 3361/EF95. I had HylaFAX Version 3.0pl0113 working with Nokia modem.
Now i am  changing to HylaFAX Version 4.0pl1 and either of modems are working. The Nokia modem, which worked with v3 newer get connected to my FAX machine like this:
FaxSend  says every time SEND FAILED: No carrier detected.
I have tryied to raise NoCarrierRetrys, but it has not helped. I want also change modem to USR(or some else, which is workigng with HylaFAX v4, is there any). USR does not even get over the initialization:
FaxGetty says every time MODEM <Timeout>, /dev/ttyf2: Can not initialize modem.
I have tryied to raise ModemResetDelay, but it not the time. Both modems are working well with programs like cu and PPP. I do not know what to do or forget HylaFAX.
Needing help

Hannu Virtanen
Consulting Engineers
Poysala & Sandberg Oy	Tel.	+358-9-643107
Hietalahdenkatu 8		Fax:	+358-9-643174
FIN-00180 HELSINKI		E-Mail:	hkv@ipso.fi
FINLAND