Re: Help needed with hylafax v4.0pl1

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Gavin Cameron wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I've been hitting my head against a brick wall for the last 2 days trying
> to get hylavax v4.0pl1 receiving faxes under FreeBSD 2.2.2.
>
> In the last couple of days I've sent myself nearly 30 faxes of which only
> about 2 or 3 have come anywhere near being received properly. I've been send
> faxes via TPC email to fax gateway. All faxes are supposed to be 2 pages
> long but the 2 or 3 that were received without errors only contained 1
> pages!?!

Try adding the following to your config.cuaa1:

    # Chip locks the line rate and switches to xon/xoff flow
    # control when receiving facsimile--we must follow suit.
    #
    ModemAnswerFaxBeginCmd: "<19200><xon>"  # lock line rate & flow control

--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460