Re: Problem using Escape Codes in text document.

Hi y'all:

   I think it would be a good idea to send the ASCII document through an ASCII
to PS filter before sending it to HylaFAX.

   The programs a2ps and lptops are good options. Also there are other graphics
filters that might do the job as well. For instance, fromascii followed by
tops, or asciitopbm followed by pbmtops.

   I would stick with an ASCII to PS filter, though.

   I hope this helps. Good luck,

	Gabriel

--
| Gabriel Fernandez     |                                        |