Hylafax client

Please add me to the mailing list.

I am currently having a problem with the 0.3e Windows
95 client.  If I fax a long document I only get about
10 pages.  I have changed the spool setting on the printer
to only print after the last print is spooled and also changed the
postscript timeout values as suggested, but I still have a problem.

The printer I am using is the QMS PS-810.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thankyou

Kevin Faulkner.