Re: How do I...

On Thu, 22 May 1997, Joseph Possert wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 	My Hylafax Modem is on a phone line that requires a 9, prefix to
> dial out.  How do I add this automatically.  I notices that dialrules
> stuff, but that just filters parts out.  How can I automatically
> add the required prefix.

Change the config file for the modem line (config.tty??) -

	ModemDialCmd:	ATDT9W%s			# Dial 9 for PABX, wait for dialtone

> 	Also, I am running Windows for Workgroups and have Winflex 0.4a Beta
> from Jan 94.  I looked on the HylaFAQ's and found an ftp site for a
> newer version at ftp.morningstar.com.  However, they don't accept
> anonymous logins anymore.  Is there another site with a more current
> version of Winflex that isn't for Win95/NT?

There's always whfc:

	http://www.rgw-express.de/whfc

which I'm happy to report that the current version is actually usable;
unless your server is an HP or MIPS machine. :-(
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460