RE: Merge of fax cover and content

-----Original Message-----
From:	Jeff So [SMTP:jcs@travelsurf.com]
Sent:	Wednesday, May 21, 1997 9:32 PM
To:	HylaFAX Mailing List
Subject:	Merge of fax cover and content

Here is a question.  We are going to send out a large volumn of fax and
each fax is about half page long.  I would like to generate a small fax
cover and put this cover on top of the fax content.  I know even I put
them together, they will not exceed 1 page.  So, has anybody done this
before or did I miss something in the documentation?  ( This is
not the same as sending out a fax cover first and then the content page,
the difference is if I send the cover first, then the fax machine which
receive this fax will cut the small cover apart from the second page.
and they look very odd. )

I would suggest the following: Include the cover page information in the fax itself and then send it out without generating an extra cover page. This shouldn't be too difficult using a word processor.

Happy faxing!

--
Alexandre Meissonnier
Dohle Handelsgruppe Systemberatung GmbH