Help diagnosing error

	I am trying to build Hylafax V4 PL 1 on my HPUX 68040 based machine. I
	have managed to get it compiiled with out a whole lot f hacking. One of
	the things was I had to tell it not to use mmap. I never did figure out
	why, I suspect it is a C++ prototyping issue.

	Anyway n I have faxq and hfaxd -i 4559 running. I have configured a
	modem, but when I run sendfax I get the folowing:

Script started on Mon May 19 23:10:58 1997
$ sendfax -v -d 7451 3195 faxtest.ps
match against (..., 512)
rule: offset 0 string = "%!" -- success (result postscript, rule "")
Apply DisplayNumber rules to "7453195"
--> return result "7453195"
COVER SHEET "/usr/local/bin/faxcover -f 'Stan Brown' -n '7453195' -s 'default' -p '1'"
550 /tmp/doc30.ps: Not owner.
$

script done on Mon May 19 23:11:29 1997

	I have run this in gdb and I can see a file being created in /tmp
	called sndfax*. This file contains the cover page, but I never see the
	document itself.

	I'm a pretty fair C hacker, but unfamiliar with C++ could someone
	sugest a way to diagnose this problem?

	Thanks.
--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955