Jobs ending prematurely!

   I am currently having a problem where I send a fax and the fax begins
to send, but before all of the pages can be sent the receiving fax runs
out of paper. The error I get is Nak with operator intervention. At this
point the fax just fails. I have two questions regarding this.

   1. Is there anyway to resume the fax from the page where the fax ran
out of paper?

   2. Is there any way to make Hylafax continue to retry instead of
failing?

Marty
For information on Joining the Jason Scheff Fanclub send email to
SchefSalad@aol.com