Re: Setting up Admin password

On Mon, 12 May 1997, Kevin Delson wrote:

> I have installed hylafax and it works great, and I added WHFC to my Windows 95  clients. I cant log the users in!!
>  I have found many articles on adding users but nothing on what the default admin password is for first time admin use. Everything I try gives back an incorrect password. Do I need to add a line to the hosts file and if so could someone provide an examp

le.

You don't need to add an admin password (unless you want to). What you
have to do is to add entries for machines on your network. Check out
the hosts(4f) manual entry for examples.
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460