Re: HylaFAX (fwd)

> I'm writing a free fax client for the HylaFAX Server in Java, and in the
> current state, it works fine.

Nice to hear.

> - Where can I find -if it exists- more detailed information about these
>   JPARM parameters (especially SENDTIME)?

AFAIK, you'll have to read the source.

> - When I try to send a job via
>   'sendfax -n -d xxxxx -a 10:15 doc.ps'
>   this document will be sent immediately, and not at 10:15!

You have to re-read the man page on sendfax(1).  Paying particular
attention to the section on option order.  For a starter though,
try:
    sendfax -v -v -n -a 10:15 -d xxxxx doc.ps

as for SENDTIME, the above command gave me this for 10:15
-> JPARM SENDTIME 199705141415
213 SENDTIME set to 19970514141500.

SENDTIME seems to be sent as YYYYMMDDHHMM.  Probably the SS is
optional (as it's tacked on in the response).  I haven't check
the source, though.

Regards,
--
Matthew Rice                             e-mail: matthew.rice@ftlsol.com