mailfax

Hi!

I followed you FAQ answer how to make a mail-fax gateway. I'm running
Linux 2.0.23 with sendmail 8.8.2  . I only use it to send faxes not
receive. And the faxing works when done manually. My problem is that my
sendmail doesn't start the mailfax script it does a dns lookup and gives
a "pb@0142805.fax... Host Unknown" . As I understand this should not
happen when following your instructions, even if my sendmail is sendmail
with DNS?

Youhave any clues?

Regards

Peter Bolmehag