Re: ps2fax and tiff2fax not found

On Thu, 8 May 1997, yungsk2 wrote:

> Hello, how are you.
>
> I am using AIX 4.1.5 and install hylafax 4.0.21.0 and gnu
> ghostscript 3.33 to prepare to use the AIX machine as a
> fax server. When I try to test the setup by sending a text
> base document but find that the fax machine was connected
> but no fax sent or receive.
> It also find that ps2fax and tiff2fax not found in my system.
>
> Please kindly advise if this two problem related and where
> can get these two program.

You don't say where you got the HylaFAX binaries in the first place.
The programs mentioned are shell-wrappers commonly found in
/var/spool/fax/bin, and get set up by the installation script; it
should be in the source distribution.
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460