Q: sendmail-> fax gateway problem

HI!

I've got sendmail and hylafax. I followed the email<->fax gateway example
from the hylafax web pages but I've run into a problem. When I try to send
an email to an adress like:

Peter.Bolmehag@61993576.fax

I get DNS error, sendmail tries to lookup the fax domain and it fails. I'm
going to register fax.mycompany.se in the DNS, but as I understand sendmail
will still try to lookup the phonenumber as a domain in the DNS. How do I
solve this?

Is there anyone who could send me a copy of a working sendmail.cf with fax
gateway and normal Internet mail?

regards

Peter Bolmehag / pb@lundaforum.se