Re: Followup to hylafax win95 client (fwd)

On Fri, 2 May 1997, Neal Dalton wrote:
> winnflex works fine, under W95.  I doesn't have all the features of
> WHFC, but is stable.  Also the source is available.

Thanks for your reply.  Do normal commercial fax applications for 95/NT
have the capability to do this?  Can you recommend another application, to
see which I like better?  I suppose this will run on NT 3.51/4.0 as well?

What is WHFC?

Thanks again,
Dave Wreski