3 steps from a working hylafax? Please please

HI!

So please help me to get this thing going. Iīm so tired of getting errors
that "everyone" is aware about but noone has added to the instructions or
FAQ:s :

- I get "Your facsimile job to 0142805 was not sent because document
conversion
to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:
Could not reopen converted document to verify format
Check any PostScript documents for non-standard fonts and invalid constructs.

- I donīt know how to install afm fonts. Hylafax complains but the path is
right, the persmissions is "all" and the afm and pfa files are there
(/usr(lib/ghostscript/fonts).

- My sendmail refuses to deliver mail to faxmail and I did follow the
instructions how to set up a fax_mail gateway. Sendmail notices
fax.lundaforum.se as a domain, I can send normal mail to it. But when I add
a phone number like, pb@0142805.fax.lundaforum.se, I get DNS lookup failure.

Any clues????

Peter Bolmehag