Dispatcher error on hp ux

Hello,
i had the known problem with compiling hylafax on hp ux 10.20 machine.
the gcc and the hp cc both stopped with an error on lines 622 and 745.
I used gcc 2.7.2.2, libg++ 2.7.2 and the hp cc respectively c++
compiler.
On both lines 622 and 745 is a #if CONFIGBADSELECTPROTO statement.
I corrected this statement to #if defined(CONFIGBADSELECTPROTO).
On machines where the select bug from the system include files is fixed
with the patch files available from HP you should change the definition
of the select function following the #if statement to that definition
following the #else statement.
After that hylafax compiled with the gcc but not with the cc from hp.
with greetings from germany
Ties Meyer-Jark