Re: tiff-v3.4beta036

Ted S. Garaventa wrote:

    I was just told by Cary Leung that I need the tiff-v3.4beta036 to run
    HylaFAX on solaris-x86. I downloaded it and as usual it needs to be
    compiled to work. Where can I get it in binary form already compiled?
    I am not a programmer and all this software is useless if I cannot get a
    pre-compiled version of all the software.

There is a little bit hope that the pre-compiled tiff-tools
in my HylaFAX distribution for x86 SVR4.2 will also work
on Solaris x86; you could pull the package from sgi.com, un-tar
it and move the tiff-tools in your PATH if they work.

	matthias