WHFC client still having problems

HI folks !

I have installed HYLAFAX 4.0pl0 on AIX-3.2.5 and software is running corectly.

I have as a client NT-4.0 server with whfc-0.3a-d.
All versions of whfc are running OK, I have not got problems with NT-4.0.

My problems are on Win95.

whfc0.3.exe             HANGS
whfc0.3a_dynamic.exe    STILL HANGS
whfc0.3b_static.exe     STILL HANGS

I notice that WHFC hang when client receive an error (busy line, no answer,
no dial tone e.t.c), but when sending is succesfully everything after works
fine.

whfc0.3c_dynamic.exe
When sending file, client gives me this warning  "Cannot build data
connection: Connection refused", then sending is aborted. This is also
happening with whfc0.3d_dynamic.exe.

I tried all suggestions from mailing list but problems are not solved.

This is strange because all versions of WHFC client works fine on NT-4.0.

Server with NT-4.0 is:
686-200Mhz
32Mb RAM

Server with WIN95 is:
Pentium 133Mhz
16Mb RAM

Please E-mail me any suggestions what to do !!!!!!!!!!

P.S
Please, don't suggest to install NT-4.0 an all machines in firm !!

Thanks

Mario Misic