out of memory [was: Re: Cover Sheet Page]

| From: Stefan Soucek <e9325745@student.tuwien.ac.at>

| >	How I can send docs made in Ms-Office.xx
| >        Im using winflex for that but dont work, the fax machine
| >        recive the netx message:
| >              this job required more memory than is available in
| >              this printer ?
| >        Is this one Hylafax error or winflex error?
|
| Select "Archive Format" for output in the Laserwriter Postscript Options box.
| This will eliminate the error message and print the document instead.

I seem to remember that the problem is that the actual PostScript code
tries to test for sufficient memory and issues this message if it
thinks that there is not enough.  At least some versions of
GhostScript cause this test to fail.  One cure is to use a sed script
or the like to filter out this test.  I don't remember the details,
but I hope this points you in a useful direction.  I think that this
should be covered in the archives a year or more ago.

Hugh Redelmeier
hugh@mimosa.com  voice: +1 416 482-8253