Re: whfc 0.3c - cannot assign requested address problem

Phil Watkinson wrote:

> Hi, Uli.
>
> Thanks for your reply; the PCs have only one network card. We have two
> servers ( the main application server running SCO and the email/fax/
> intranet server running Linux ) and about 25 clients (all PCs).
>
> I have looked at the /etc/services files on both servers, and here's a
> list of the ports allocated between 1024 and 5000 - just in case you can
> see a conflict or other problem :-

Hi,

i couldn't see a problem there. It's really strange. Maybe i'll change
the networking code of whfc so that it can use more than the range
from 1024 to 5000.

> [ The match last night between Man Utd and Dortmund showed the best of
>   British and German football ].

I am not so interested in football, so i haven't seen the match

have a nice Weekend
Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt		                   mailto:uli@rgw-express.de