faxmail

Hello,
I'v already install dirk's FaxMailer and Bob-faxmailer.
first my system is :

pentium pro 200
Unix BSD/OS 2.1
hylafax :v4.0pl1
The sendfax program already tested and running well

I tried Dirk's FaxMailer but I have idea how to configure sendmail.df
because there is no detail explanation how to configure sendmail.cf, after
reading the README file of bob-faxmailer, there is how to configure
sendmail.cf, then I
I try to change sendmail.cf and other file according to bob-faxmailer
README file.
I add two lines :

##################
#   local info   #
##################
Mfax, P=/usr/local/bin/faxmailer, F=SmsDFMul, S=16, R=26, E=\r\n,
A=faxmailer $h Su

######################################
###   Ruleset 0 -- Parse Address   ###
######################################

S0

R$+ < @ fax.centrin.net.id. >   $#fax$@fax$:$1

also I copy faxmailer( from dirk ), parser.pl ... and etc to apropriate
directory,
then I mail to my fax :
mail 434115@fax.centrin.net.id

there is no fax I receive, after a few minutes mail administrator receive
that 434115 users unknown.

my questions are :
-where I must add this line exactly, I am not familiar with sendmail.cf.
there is no error occured when I restart sendmail.
-anything wrong with the configuration, or left ?

frans Agus
http://www.centrin.net.id