Low resulation : retrain negative

HI !
I`ve got a problem which I don´t understand.
Hardware : P90, 64 MB, 2 Skyconnect 28.800
Software : HylaFAX 4.0 pl 1 , Kernel 2.0.29 (S.u.S.E.)
I used HylaFAX for longer time to receive facsimile and print them.
Now I wanted to send facsimile. No problem at all, I can fax to everbody
except my dealer. I can only send to him in medium resolution
(196lines).
Then everything works fine. But I want to send facsimile in low
resolution
because it`s only test and half the price. When I try this,
HylaFAX sends every page 3 times and then it aborts with an error, but
the page is transmitted fine. (3 times, my dealer doesn´t like this.)

Session Log:

<-- data [453]
SENT 16835 bytes of data
<-- data [2]
SEND end page
--> [2:OK]
SEND send EOP (no more pages or documents)
<-- [9:AT+FET=2\r]
--> [8:+FPTS: 2]                     # I normally get +FPTS: 3 =>ok
--> [SEND recv RTN (retrain negative)# what does it mean exactly ?
<-- [6:AT+FK\r]
--> [9:+FHNG: 50]
REMOTE HANGUP: Unspecified Transmit Phase D error

Any ideas or suggestions ?

Michael

PS: I already know that I should improve my english.
--
Michael Möller                    A. Heinemann Heide GmbH & Co.KG
Unix-Systemadministrator          Technische Gebäudeausrüstung