Re: Solaris X86 binaries

CARY LEUNG wrote:

    Dear All users of HylaFAX,

    I already setup three binaries for HylaFAX, include 'mgetty-1.1.0',
    'gs4.03' and 'hylafax-v4.0pl1'.

    I already test ok running in Solaris-2.5-x86, and these binaries
    using gcc-2.7.2.2 to setup.

    You can find the binaries in ftp.cary.net/pub/unix/fax

    mgetty.solaris-x86.tar.gz
    gs403.solaris-x86.tar.gz
    hylafax.solaris-x86.tar.gz

    and you can find the gcc-2.7.2.2 binaries in
    ftp.cary.net/pub/unix/sun/solaris/x86/binaries

    gcc-2.7.2.2-x86-solaris2.5.tar.Z

    Any comment or question, you can email to me at cary@cary.com or
    post to flexfax@sgi.com.

There is a "central" ftp-server for the HylaFAX distribution
(ftp://sgi.com/sgi/fax/) and will be a mirror in Germany too
in the next few days.

If you have something (e.g. a binary distribution for a specific
Unix system) to share you can also place it to sgi/fax/incoming
and drop a message to Sam Leffler (sam@sgi.com).

For each binary distribution there is also and should be also
a guide how to install the package(s), e.g. for Sun sparc
there are:

INSTALL-sparc-sunos5.5-v4.0pl1
hylafax-sparc-sunos5.5-v4.0pl1-pkg.gz

Some of the INSTALL-* files are already HTML which makes them easy to
use during the installation. Most of the binary distributions are
in the standard install format for the specific system type.

BTW: I'm not sure what "mgetty.solaris-x86.tar.gz" is for in the
environment of HylaFAX (I know what mgetty is).

	matthias