Using the Hfaxd protocol

Thanks to Mathias and everyone else who help me get the FTP commands
working on my Win95 Broadcast Fax Client, now I just need some fine
tuning.

I've searched the source files with a couple of different search scripts
and just can't find this. Can someone tell me what happens after the
JSUBM is issued in an ftp style fax job. When I try to send a PS file
with sendfax I know I'm going through the ghostscript interpreter via
ps2fax but where does a PS file get interpretted when it's uploaded to
the fax server via the FTP protocol. I've found it necessary to edit my
ps2fax script just a little to help with an image width problem
1728vs1734 but it doesn't seem that I'm calling it when uploading a file
with my ftp-like client.
TIA
Brian

Brian Walters<------------------------------------>macbnr@compassnet.com
      "How many computers can one have before they become obsessed???"
PM6100w/dos   40mgs     1.5gigs       Mac7.5, Win3.x, Mklinux
Amd586-133    64mgs     7.1gigs       RH 4.1, Win95/3.x, SCO 5, OS/2
Alpha UDB 166 24mgs     3.2gigs       RedHat 4.1 Linux
486 dx100     16mgs     1.6gigs       RH 4.1 w/ HylaFax!!!
http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr/bill_in_hell.html Joke about Bill Gates
    http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr               My home page