known problems - ZyXel 1496E 6.17M?

	Hi,

are there any known problems in firmware V6.17M for ZyXel 1496E-Modems? I replaced my
Eproms (V6.13) with Version 6.17 and found my modem unable to send faxes. As I need
it, I didn't look any further, instead I just replaced the EProms and reinstalled
V6.13, which worked fine so far.

So the question is - are there new bugs in V6.17, or is a 150ns-Eprom just a bit too
slow for my modem?

	thx ia
		stefan

--