Re: WHFC 0.3b Lockups

>thanks for this hint, i think i have found the problem now. The
>printer manager sends two messages of the type WM_SPOOLERSTATUS, so
>that whfc trys to open the sendfax dialog twice, or even reconnect
>to the server during a running transmission which ends sometimes in
>strange behaviour of whfc and the server (and it may lead to the
>problem of the "command error, expecting command token" bug).
>
>I have uploaded a fixed pre release (dynamic only) on
>ftp://ftp.rgw-express.de/pub/whfc/whfc.zip but i have not updated the
>web-page, because i have tested it only under Win95 (and will do some
>rewritings).

Well, this made things worse.  The first time I tried to run it, it locked
up as soon as it popped up on the screen.

I killed it and restarted it.  I hit the Send Queue button, and it locked
up.  I killed and restarted again.  This time hitting send queue worked, but
the receive queue button locked it up.  The Receive Queue button will always
lock it up now - the Send Queue does about every other time.

Just to make sure it wasn't a server problem, I started the older .3 version
I have, and the send and receive queue buttons work fine in it.

Tony

Tony Poole  Traverse City, MI USA  tony@umcc.umich.edu  tony@cherry1.trv.mi.us