Re: WHFC 0.3b

On Sat, 12 Apr 1997, Uri Shkolnik wrote:

> Hello,
>
> About the problems with whfc - do you run hylafax via inetd or as stand
> along (with script)?

On my system, HylaFAX runs on the server with the faxq, hfaxd and
faxgetty processes active all the time. All the versions of WHFC we've
downloaded still freezes. It appears to be pretty random process on
all the 5 PC's that I've installed it on..
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460