Re: MaxMsgLength > 128 ?

Rex Fowler wrote:

    I have the following in hfaxd.conf and sendpage.conf
    MaxMsgLength:	600

This value is for the message length in the SNPP and hfaxd(1M).

    But get the following message when trying to send a message
    larger than 128 characters.  Am I configuring it in the wrong place?

    Apr 11 17:36:12 raptor PageSend[21952]: Pager message length 156 too large; truncated to 128

    I'm told that our paging hardware will support 600 char messages.

Check the man page config(4F) for the value PagerMaxMsgLength
for the daemon pagesend(1M).

	matthias