Multiple PIN's for Paging

Greetings,

 I recently upgraded to Hylafax v4.0pl1 and I'm trying to figure out how
to send pages to multiple PIN numbers at the same paging central without
spooling off multiple jobs. The old sendpage could connect to the paging
service and send the message to multiple PIN's during the same session.

 I searched the list archives, and saw that this question has been asked
before, but the answers (if any) weren't posted to the list. Any info
would be appreciated. Thanks.
--
Greg Rowe                           |
US West - Interact Services         | INTERNET greg@mn.interact.net

    To err is human, to really foul up requires the root password.