WHFC Lockups

I've just downloaded the latest version (0.3b) and am still seeing the
lockups.

We have a cover page defined, more than one entry in the phone book, the
problem occurs whether on-line or off-line.

We have successfully sent faxes via WHFC, and have no problems sending from
either the Unix command line or from the old Winflex client.

We are running Windows/95 with Service pack 1 installed.

Quite a few people have reported this, what is the best way to start
tracking it down, what information do we all need to collect?

Steve