Re: Page Width..Still a problem

>    Brian> A desperate plea...  Can some one please share any thing
>    Brian> they've found on the Page width problem. I'm running GS
>    Brian> 3.33 and I'm getting the 1728/1734 image error when sending
>

>The trick is to not send a Legal size document! If you set the page
>size to A4, then it should work fine. Of course this may mean you have
>to re-format the doc :(
>
>If there is a better way, I'd like to know too.

BULL HOCKEY!!! I've found the answer and would like to share it with the
group. I'm now using Alladin's GS 4.03 and simply setting
-sPAPERSIZE=legal in the ps2fax script. That's it folks. I need to work
on a script to dynamically change this between legal and letter, I don't
care about that right now. My client will be happy and I'm closer to
getting that smokin' 4 proccessor server for "home enjoyment"

On a side note. I may be releasing Win95 fax client to the group soon,
but I could use a little help from a sharp Windoze programmer on printer
ports.

Share your knowledge! Everyone learns that way.

Brian Walters<------------------------------------>macbnr@compassnet.com
      "How many computers can one have before they become obsessed???"
PM6100w/dos   40mgs     1.5gigs       Mac7.5, Win3.x, Mklinux
Amd586-133    32mgs     7.1gigs       RH 4.1, Win95/3.x, SCO 5, OS/2
Alpha UDB 166 24mgs     3.2gigs       RedHat 4.1 Linux
486 dx100     16mgs    1.6gigs       RH 4.1 w/ HylaFax!!!
http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr/bill_in_hell.html Joke about Bill Gates
    http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr               My home page