Re: Waiting for modem to come ready

Alexandre Meissonnier wrote:

    Hi all,

    I'm stuck with my HylaFAX installation on a SCO 5.0.2 machine, using a
    USR Sportster Voice 33.600 modem.

    First, I installed the fax server in send-only mode and it worked fine.
    Then, I installed a faxgetty to receive faxes, I can't even send anything anymore.
    The faxstat command keeps saying 'Waiting for modem to come ready', and
    resetting the modem doesn't change this.

    Here is an excerpt of my syslog file:

please show your modem config file also;

	matthias