What to do with received faxes

I finally got Hylafax up and running.
I use the faxgetty to receive faxes and whfc
to send.

The problem is that received faxes often can not be read
by the wang imagine tool.

After copying the faxfiles with:
 tiffcp  -f msb2lsb /var/spool/fax/recvq/fax00005.tif test.tif

they can be viewed with this tool.
Now my question is how to automatise this process.
I read in this list that there is some script
which is executed after fax reception.

How is this script called, where is it to be located
and what parameter does it get?

I'd lik to put the copying process in there and build
a html file with all the necessary information and the
links to view the faxes out of the browser with imagine
as external viewer.

TNX
  Ekkehard

Ekkehard Burkon    | Email:     burkon@pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de
Ismaninger Str. 28 | Phone:     +49-8161-871616
85356 Freising     | BBS & Fax: +49-8161-871617