Routing incoming faxes under Unix/Linux

Hi all,

I never understood the way incoming routing for HylaFax is thought to be
done.

What I would propose is a tool which allow the 'faxmaster' to read
only the FIRST page of an incomming fax and than have her/him to decide to
whom it is to be delivered .

The viewing tool might be a restricted 'viewfax' (X11) or 'bmv' (VGA)
program, it allows only to view the first page.
An audit log will record the actions of the faxmaster.
Faxes are transferred to the respective recipients into a .faxin
directory or so and a mail notice is sent. The corresponding data in HylaFax
directories is than deleted.

Comments welcome.

Kees