Q: V4.0pl1, handling of modem-groups

Hi there,

...i recently installed V4.0pl1 from source on our linux machine.
After reading the docs/manpages etc, i still have some questions
concerning how faxq shedules between modem or modem-groups and how to
address them in the sendfax command.

-> when configuring more than one modem into the same "ModemClass":

     -> will "faxq" try to use all modems in that Class, when a
        Modems' tty is specified with the -h parameter in "sendfax"?

-> if more than one ModemClass is specified for all available modems:

     -> will "faxq" ONLY select modems out of the same class as of the
        modem-tty specified with "sendfax -h" ???
     -> how to tell "faxq" what modem-class to use if NO tty is given
        upon "sendfax"?

-> goal: dedicating more than one modem out of the pool exclusively to a
         certain fax-originator in our environment...
         -> this assures that telecomm.-costs for a certain tty are
            related to a certain user-group only.

TIA,
   Fred